Dr. Stall’s OldSmarts tweets
Study finds need for educating older adults on outdoor fall prevention | EurekAlert! Science News https://t.co/q86yAGsva1
Join the OldSmarts mailing list! All things for seniors, all in one place! Helping seniors and others... https://t.co/IuU8w1FXZp
New England Journal of Medicine Geriatrics & Aging more…
Journal of the American Medical Association Geriatrics & Aging more…
- I Am Concerned About Osteoporosis: What Do I Need to Know?
- Outpatient Dietary Management of Electrolyte Disorders During COVID-19
- The Cost and Safety of Insulin in Older Adults
- Adverse Drug Events After Hospitalization—Are We Missing the Mark?
- Medication Safety After Hospitalization in Persons Prescribed High-risk Medications
MedicineNet Senior Health more…
- Many Older Americans Aren't Telling Their Doctors They Use Pot
- Lots of Teens, Young Adults Are Helping to Care for Older Loved Ones
- Advance Medical Directives (Living Will, Power of Attorney, and Health Care Proxy)
- 4 in 10 Adults Over 50 Consult Online Reviews When Picking a Doctor
- Despite Pandemic's Toll, Many Older Adults Don't Have Living Wills
Science Daily Healthy Aging more…
- Why do some neurons degenerate and die in Alzheimer's disease, but not others?
- Feeling younger buffers older adults from stress, protects against health decline
- COVID-19 vaccine delivery by age may mitigate deaths and severe health impacts
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- New MRI technique can detect early dysfunction of the blood-brain barrier with small vessel disease